Marvel has officially dropped their phase four lineup, and the titles look promising. I've been a huge fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and ever since Avengers: Endgame, I always wondered where else they could go with the story. What other superheroes, villains and new worlds could they introduce to the franchise? While Marvel hasn't given us any clues in the direction they'll be going in, they have given us the lineup of movies that's going to stretch over the next two years.
Here are the movies Marvel has announced so far:
- Black Widow - May 1, 2020
- The Eternals - November 6, 2020
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - February 12, 2021
- Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness - May 7, 2021
- Spider-Man 3 (Untitled) - July 16, 2021
- Thor: Love and Thunder - November 5, 2021
- Black Panther 2 - May 6, 2022
These are the other dates that Marvel has announced but hasn't named just yet...
- Feburary 18, 2022
- July 29, 2022
- October 7, 2022
- February 17, 2023
- May 5, 2023
- July 28, 2023
- November 3, 2023
This doesn't even include any of the Disney Plus content that they'll be pumping out. It's been nice getting a break from all of the superhero movies, but I'm definitely excited to sit back in theaters and see my favorite comic book moments get brought to life on the big screen! What do you think the next phase is going to introduce in the series?