Target is bomb for this.
Not everyone is an Amazon Prime member, so getting in on some of the Amazon Prime Day action may not be a thing for some of us. So Target is having their own thang.
The mega-store chain is having an all-day online sale on Tuesday (July 17)!
On Target.com, you'll find savings for everything from furniture to toys and electronics.
Here's what you can expect:
- Spend $100 on Target.com on July 17 and get a free six-month membership for same-day delivery, shopped by Shipt (nearly $50 in savings)
- 30% off Target-exclusive home brands
- 25% off cookware, small appliances and floorcare
- 25% off beauty and personal care
- Sale on select top toy brands, including Disney Princess, Little Tikes and NERF
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30% off Target-exclusive kids’ home brands
- Up to 30% off top Google products, including Google Home, Chromecast, and more
- Up to 30% off Graco baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
Are you here for it?
Read more HERE!
photo via Getty