When a couple decides to tie the knot, there are many preparations that need to get done. One very important choice is the song they chooses to perform as their first dance together as a married couple.
Well a survey of 5,500 couples out of Britain found out what the first songs were that led couples to say they were happily married, and what first songs led couples to say they were unhappily married. Today I will list the “happily married” songs and will list the “unhappily married” songs next week. Here are the songs couples said led them to be happily married:
6. “You’ll Be In My Heart” Phil Collins. 70% of couples chose.
5. “ At Last” Etta James. 71%
4. “A Whole New World” (Aladdin movie) Lea Salonga and Brad Kane. 71%
3. “The Way You Look Tonight” Frank Sinatra. 74%
2. “Isn’t She Lovely” Stevie Wonder. 75%
1. “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” Elton John. 77%
There they are. Now next week, the “unhappily married” songs!