Happy almost Halloween!
This year is definitely going to be very different... but that hasn't stopped people from dressing up and posting pictures on social media! For my latest reaction video on Youtube, I chose to dress up as well for a little themed fun.
This is actually a costume I wore two years ago and still had in storage so I thought it was perfect!
But what exactly are the hottest costumes for 2020? According to Good Housekeeping, here's a list of the best pop culture costumes ideas for the year of the pandemic:
- Carole Baskin from Tiger King on Netflix
- Harley Quinn from Birds of Prey
- Wonder Woman
- Cheerleaders from Cheer on Netflix
- Black Widow
- A cat from CATS
- The teddy from The Masked Singer
- Folklore era Taylor Swift
- "Baby Shark" family
- Janet from The Good Place on Netflix
- Forky from Toy Story 4
- Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones on HBO
- An Instagram filter
See any here that you love?
I also think Bad Bunny would be an amazing costume for this year! He's been taking over the world this year. And it would honestly be kind of an easy costume, too! Some oversized sunglasses, maybe a durag or some braids, a colorful jacket, and BOOM.
What are you going to be this year?