Want to be on the Family Feud? The show is auditioning families here in Charlotte and TV64, which airs the show weeknights from 7 to 8:30 p.m., gave The Ace & TJ Show two front-of-the-line passes to give away!
Listen to The Ace & TJ Show on November 7 and November 9, we'll play Family Feud where we survey the members of the show and you have to give us the top answer to win. One lucky person each day will win a shot to bring their family to the auditions and skip all the wait!
Auditions are November 18 and 19. Get more info on the auditions here.
- You must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the nature of the questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.